How Vanilla can help with test and measurement
We have a great deal of experience in supporting customers in test and measurement, working closely with smaller niche instrument and low volume scientific equipment manufacturers, as well as multinational conglomerates.
Common challenges in test and measurement
- Demand for quality and reliability
- Products are often mobile or hand-held
- Harsh working environments.
How Vanilla can help
- Team with experience in high-temperature applications
- Material and component selection
- Printed circuit board (PCB) specification
- Design for manufacture.
- Experience from industries such as aerospace and automotive
- Reliable production
- Consistent manufacturing processes.
Packaging and kitting services
- Often for larger businesses outsourcing.
- Elements of a build – often larger businesses may want individual line items
- The entire electronics and electro-mechanical build – often for smaller businesses who can focus on new product development
- Procure materials
- Procure outsourced manufacturing
- Complete the final build
- Test in-house.
Vendor management inventory (VMI) services
- Especially C-class items
- Using transport services
- Usage is monitored on electronic systems or in a physical two-bin system.
Why choose Vanilla?
This sector fits well with our expertise in other quality-driven sectors. By selecting us, we can help you with supply chain strategy, product design or outsourcing materials.
Get in touch with one of our dedicated sales team to discuss how we could help your business [email protected]