How Vanilla can help the oil and gas industry
We support customers in the oil and gas sector to develop and manufacture high-reliability products for harsh environment applications.
Common challenges in the oil and gas industry
- Low volume.
- High complexity.
- High reliability.
- High recovery cost in case of product failures.
How Vanilla can help
Services for Oil & Gas customers
- Consolidation of vendors both for material and manufacturing
- Improvement in quality and consistency through very close working relationships with procurement and engineering.
- Kitting direct to customer line, either for component parts and/or sub-assemblies.
- Manufacturing services for PCB assembly, cable assembly, box build, including test.
- Binning of components in-house to customer specific characteristics.
- Dedicated engineering team work entirely independently, with experience in high-temperature, high complexity applications.
- Offering continuous support with Material and component selection, including obsolescence management.
- Test development
- DFM support, including layout and Printed circuit board (PCB) specification.
- Regular review meetings to close-off and implement corrective actions at a technical level.
- Excellent interface for customers’ R&D team, independant to the sales team.
- Experience from a multitude of industries, offering best practise from engineering, manufacturing and commercial aspects.
- Reliable production processes for low volume, high complexity products.
Why choose Vanilla?
By selecting our engineering team to help with your oil and gas needs, you can be assured you will receive reliable manufacturing assistance.
Get in touch with one of our dedicated sales team to discuss how we could help your business [email protected]