How Vanilla can help the corporate industry
We have a deep commercial understanding of all aspects of corporate requirements. With process-driven operations mirroring that of our larger corporate customers, we retain the flexibility expected from a smaller business. Being privately owned, we can make stocking and investment decisions quickly and effectively – having a high budget for investment in capital equipment, as well as stock and logistics automation. This translates to improved quality and service level performance for our customers.
Common challenges in the corporate industry
- Vendor rationalisation
- Improved stock turns
- Improved efficiency in procurement and manufacturing.
How Vanilla can help
Tail-end spend management
- Bespoke software to help manage a large number of vendors.
Team dedicated to larger customers
- Team with experience in the process-driven corporate world – strategic thinkers who offer tactical solutions that achieve results
- Focus on procurement, production and engineering
- Adding value technically and commercially.
Buffer stock solution
- Ready for next-day delivery
- Reducing customer inventory and vendors, and obtaining buy-in at all levels
- Reducing the number of stock-keeping units (SKUs) by migrating into kits or sub-assemblies
- Reducing stock and time to production.
Continuous supply chain strategy
- Improves efficiencies
- Cost reductions.
- A team to bring procurement and engineering closer than ever
- Exceeding R&D expectations.
Vanilla have been a supplier since 2008, starting from the supply of just a single memory card. Since then, Vanilla have grown into one of our largest suppliers by volume of products.
Why choose Vanilla?
Our key customer delivery and quality performance is consistently above 98%. By working with us, you’ll be joining forces with an experienced team dedicated to finding the right solutions for you.
Get in touch with one of our dedicated sales team to discuss how we could help your business [email protected]