How Vanilla can help the contract manufacturing industry
Worldwide contract manufacturers serve as both our customers and suppliers. Working with niche, specialist contract electronics manufacturers (CEM’s) to some of the largest multinational firms in the world, we understand our global customers’ businesses.
How Vanilla can help
- Full material traceability, from source through to smart feeder integration, as well as temperature and humidity.
- Reduced material cost, leveraging our high value spend
- Reduced handling and a consolidated supply chain.
- ESD-safe picking environment with automated warehousing.
- We understand the required kit presentation on shop floor, packaging, labelling, feeder-type, smart feeder integration.
- Not just electronic components, multi-stage kits can include any other products, bespoke to your manufacturing process.
Automated repackaging and part programming equipment
- Part programming and replicators in-house.
- Experience to understand requirements, with Vanilla staff having worked in PCB assembly environments.
Bill of materials (BOM) management
- Environmental reporting.
- Lifecycle management.
- Added value in to both your business and your end customers.
Why choose Vanilla?
Through our material procurement and kitting, you can focus on your core strengths of product assembly, whether that be PCB, cable or electromechanical.
Get in touch with one of our dedicated sales team to discuss how we could help your business [email protected]