How Vanilla can help the automotive industry
We assist automotive manufacturers at varying stages of a product’s lifecycle – from new product induction (NPI) to full production and legacy project management – working with Tier 1 suppliers to smaller development businesses.
Common challenges in the automotive industry
- New products pushing new technological boundaries – especially in terms of batteries, electronics and thermal management
- Long lifecycle support.
How Vanilla can help
- Taking experience from other sectors, we can advise on design and materials for lifecycle purposes
- Local sourcing.
- Component selection
- Access to the latest products and manufacturing techniques.
- Complete assembly.
- Legacy project management – material supply and full product build
- Obsolescence avoidance – material supply and full product build
- Tactical supply chain solutions – material sourcing, product kitting, prototype PCB assembly services
- Line-down avoidance solutions.
Why choose Vanilla?
By outsourcing distractions, we can help you better utilise your workforce and improve cash flow.
Get in touch with one of our dedicated sales team to discuss how we could help your business [email protected]